Center for Teacher Quality
Formerly recognized as the Office of Professional and Field-based Experiences, the Center for Teacher Quality represents the consolidation of undergraduate and graduate programs to effectively provide services to students in teacher education.
Lennie Little, Ph.D, Director
Program components include
- JSU Teach
- U Teach
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Praxis Lab and ongoing professional development program
- Focus on subject matter knowledge, aptitude, professional preparation, licensure/certification, and prior experiences.
- Effective clinical and teaching experiences as evidenced by participation in professional learning communities and students' growth
- Specifically aligned services for undergraduate and graduate teacher candidates.
- Induction program for program participants
Professional Development Program